Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Busy Life!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything!  I have been crazy busy with..... just life I guess. Since I last posted, we have been spending a lot of time doing this:


And this:




and filming new episodes of Style Made Simple! 


 
I had one of the craziest weeks I've ever had last week.  Between baseball, the show, cake orders, teacher appreciation week, my computer crashing as well as my edible ink printer, setting up a backdrop and decorations for a wedding and getting Mother's Day gifts made and delivered, it was chaos! I survived, but I wasn't able to get anything posted!  The worst thing was my computer crashing, and the timing couldn't have been worse.  I had to get a new computer and they are still working on my old one.  The tech guy at the computer store is trying to extract anything he can from my hard drive.  Actually, the latest update I got (yesterday) was that they could probably save almost everything!  Whew, relief!  I can't tell you how many hundreds of pictures are on that hard drive that I haven't backed up anywhere!  I guess that was a good lesson on backing up my computer, or at least my pictures! 

Anyway, back to my blog!  Over the next couple of days, I will be doing a couple of posts showing some of the things from Style Made Simple and my daughter's S'mores birthday party. Keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment