Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Style Made Simple with Mekette Hodges

Wow! It has been for. ever. since I have posted anything!  I am glad to be back at it though.  A lot has changed around our house since I last posted.  I think the biggest change is that I now work full time for Emery Telcom, managing 2 TV channels for them.  Our local channel 10, and a tourist based channel 6.  If any of you subscribe to Emery Telcom's cable service, you get the channels.  If you have Dish Network or Direct TV, you  cannot be my friend anymore.  Just kidding....kind of.  No really, I am just kidding.  But if you live in Carbon, Emery or Grand County, you should really look into our product.  You could bundle your cable, internet and telephone, and probably save a few bucks.  The worst part about not having our cable, is that you can't watch Style Made Simple, and that my friend, would be a darn shame!

We filmed two new episodes at my house today.  The first one was "Creative Ways to Display Your Photographs".  My friend and co worker, Mekette Hodges, was my guest.  As you can see by the pictures, we had a lot of fun! 









Mekette was so funny!  I will be posting more detailed pictures and tutorials soon, so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment